*Vacancy / UK* Talent Acquisition & HR Manager
If you like what you've read and fit
the job description, we'd love to talk
Talent Acquisition & HR Manager
With around 80 staff today, recruitment over the next 12 months is likely to increase the size of the team by more than 50% - mainly in the US. As a young software company hiring the smartest talent is key to our success. The primary function of your role - certainly over the next 12 months - will be ensuring that, across all functional teams, we hire the very best people.
This is currently a standalone role, the large majority of which will be focussing on talent acquisition.
The role reports to the COO but the job holder will work very closely with the Exec team.
💡 To excel in this role, you need to be comfortable with a broad range of responsibilities including HR generalist activities and some HR administration tasks such as generating employment contracts and managing the HR system. The role reports to the COO but the job holder will work very closely with the Exec team.
🤝 Partner with senior stakeholders to execute and manage an effective direct hiring plan in line with our strategic plan and vision
📔 Build talent pipelines through targeted campaigns and candidate generation strategies
🚀 Provide Hiring Managers with support in sourcing, selection and pre-screening together with a best in class on-boarding offering
👨👨👧 Provide ﬁrst line support in such areas as HR Administration, Operations, Employee Engagement and Employee Relations
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
• 3+ years of resourcing/recruitment experience, with knowledge of a variety of sectors including Sales, Customer Success, Content, Marketing and Product
• A proven track record of candidate generation/assessment through a variety of channels including job boards, social media, direct sourcing and referrals
• Good HR Generalist experience with an up-to-date knowledge of UK employment law and practice
• A professional qualification (or working towards) such as CIPD or CERTIHR would be an advantage
• Be highly confident and credible with the ability to engage with great candidates to evangelise Turtl and our amazing success
• Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team with common goals in mind
• Be educated to degree level
• Possess high levels of integrity and confidentiality and have a pragmatic style
• Be comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment with plenty of responsibility and autonomy
This is a great opportunity to join a company at a hugely exciting time. We offer a competitive salary + stock options + 34 days holiday (including bank holidays) + pension + life assurance + hybrid working from offices in East London.